terça-feira, 26 de outubro de 2010

Old post- good memories

Most people have beaches and flowered parks as favorites places to relax. My favorites are around the books, even I don't read as much as I wish to. Libraries and Bookstores make me be lost in time.There is a kind of energy in those places. It is a mix of ideas, thoughts and souls. All togheter in the same place showed for us as word in thousands of hundreds pages. Today I read titles like "My life after the War", "The murder of Miss Someone", "How to be Sexy" (Does anybody really buy it?). The five star was: "The guide for Advanced Souls". How can I know if I am in the begginers or intermediary??? Seriouslly.


I really like the photography books but they are so expansive. I wish I can have my own photography book one day. I also love biography. It is so amazing to see the different ways and inspirations that lead people to reach their goals and make history.

The next biography I will read is about Victoria Posh. Can you believe this wax doll has a book about her life?? What has she done to be considered????. Okay, I agree that marry David Beckham and keep on covers magazines is something. In the business section I saw a book very interesting called "The four hour work week". Isn't amazing? Away from your stupid boss and less work. That is a dream.

Well, but now I bought I huge book which is gonna take me time to read, specially because I am veeeery slow. Beside it is in blessed English and full of technical word...shit. It sounds good, at least, "The man who owns the news", about Rupert Murdoch by Michael Wolff. Even I try, I can't be too far from Journlism.
 
January 2009

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário